Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mussels and octopuses

Coming back home after my last fishing party, I was rather tired. I hadn’t slept enough the night before and I was early in the morning on my favourite fishing place. I didn’t catch any fish at all but I took advantage from the low tide to collect some mussels and I was lucky to get two octopuses of a moderated size! I shall have some good food for the following two days! Late in the afternoon, I guessed it would be better for me to leave! So I packed my effects and I hit the road again. Surrounded by music I managed to drive at a very moderate speed. Now I can ride easily on the narrow road witch leads strait to town. I only need to stick on the edge of the road. Now, only a little distance remains for me to get home. Down the road two cars are blinking there red lights. No way! I got the right to over pass.  I overtook the first one and the second as well. At that time I heard a dull sound. Nothing serous I guess; but it will be wiser in a similar case, to stop and see what happened.I got-off and the driver of the first car is now walking towards me!

“Nothing serious I hope” I said.

That’s your fault! I am an eye-witness” he screamed.

Maybe! Let’s call the police if you wish” I said.

“You are drunk! I can tell it by the way you are standing! Be sure I shall do all what I can to see you jailed” He added.

At that time a female voice yelled:

“We had the rear-view mirror scratched”

No comments: