Sunday, September 14, 2008

A special kind of friend

When I met him for the first time, he offered me to spend the night under his tent though I haven’t known him before. I appreciated and apologized. One year later I saw him again, He was then so match angry and he was vociferating because he has broken his fishing rod. At that time, he was inconsolable. Last week, when he started waving and wrestling at me I was having lunch. I manage to join him, here on the rock after eating. The sight was magnificent. He offered me some watermelon. He was busy to light a fire to boil some water to prepare a tea. I had a cup of tea before I go and he smoked tree ‘Joins’. When he started smoking the forth I judged it was advisable for me to go dawn the rock. When I started the descent, I was Slightly Stunned.

No comments: