Monday, August 4, 2008

Sixteen days of cloistering

I’m currently living on my own rhythm.  I use to stay awake till the end of the night and I remain in bed till midday. Days follow one another in mostly the same way. I take a Shower, do the washing-up, make the cooking and then go to the sofa, where I set to do nothing! You can’t imagine how wonderful this could be; but I know that this won’t last for ever! So I may find urgently another mean of getting fun. Otherwise boredom will take place. I began to feel a little tired of laziness. This is my sixteenth  day of being voluntary enclosed at home. 

2 comments:

Illusions et désillusions said...

I guess i understand what u (or the hero) feel(s)...i m in the same situation, but i m still enjoying it :)

Free Zone said...

@Illusions et désilluion
It was simply magnificent! I think everyone must experience it. It provides a sensation of peace! Enjoy!
Kisses